Traveling is not complete without your favorite tunes. We all have that one particular song that will always remind us the day we got lost in the urban jungles of Singapore, the one when we just chilled at the beach, the one when we explored the ancient ruins of Angkor Wat complex, or the one that would take us back to the beautiful sceneries landscapes of Southeast Asia.
And with that, I would like to share my personal travel playlist. These are the songs that I always play whenever I travel. Although, these songs aren't available for download due to copyright issues. You may search it through Spotify (hurray for that awesome app!)
- Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap
- Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve
- Read My Mind - The Killers
- Saeglopur - Sigur Ros
- Book of Days - Enya
- Pure Shores - All Saints
- I Love You Always Forever - Donna Lewis
- Anywhere For You - John Martin
- A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton
- Out Of My League - Stephen Speaks
- If I Lose Myself - One Republic
- Collide - Howie Day
- Superman (It's Not Easy) - Five For Fighting
- Drops of Jupiter - Train
- Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall - Coldplay
- Paradise - Coldplay
- Gone, Gone, Gone - Phillip Phillips
- Semi-Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind
- A Sky Full of Stars - Coldplay
- The Hardest Part - Dave Thomas Junior
- Free - Kid Wolf ft. BV
- Torn - Natalie Imbruglia
- Viva La Vida - Coldplay
- Watching The Sunset (AKI Amano Remix) - Roald Velden
- Wonder (Original Mix) - Adventure Club feat. The Kite String Tangle
- Sweet Twilight (James Woods Approaching Dreams Remix) - AKI Amano
These songs will always remind me of my trips since 2011. For instance, Pure Shores and I Love You Always Forever are two of my favorite "chillin' at the beach" songs while Sweet Disposition, Anywhere For You, Sweet Twilight, and Watching The Sunset are my ultimate road trip favorites. Is it just me or does the intro part of Bittersweet Symphony reminds you of an airplane rolling for departure?
Well, there you have it. This is the first volume of my travel playlist. I actually published a similar post three years ago, but I find it rubbish. Haha!
Stay tuned for the second volume. I just love associating my travel experiences with songs that I really like.