Happy New Year, everyone! I know it's kinda late but, hell yeah! I was so happy that I went home to Davao to celebrate new year's eve with my family and friends. Davao is different when it comes to celebrating it. Unlike any other cities in the Philippines, my hometown celebrates the revelry without the fireworks. Well, you already knew that.
Anyway, there's so much to look forward this 2016. I am hoping that it would be an awesome year, like 2015!
- Taiwan was never a part of my travel plan this year but when Robbie invited me for a trip to Taiwan this March, I gave him a BIG yes without hesitations and reservations. I guess this is going to be the reunion of the Saigon-Siem Reap gang! I am so thrilled. We even bought a one-way ticket from Manila to Taipei. We still have to look for a cheaper TPE-MNL fare soon, but everything will fall into place. We are all set for our #TaiwanMoBaMapapansin tour! Hahaha. Good thing is, I have connections here in Tacloban to arrange my Taiwanese Visa, so this shouldn't be a problem. PS: Taiwanese visa is quite expensive. Can't wait to blog my Taiwan experience. Celebrating the first day of Spring in Taiwan!
- Last year, I celebrated my post 25th birthday in Indonesia. We went to Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, and even flew to Yogyakarta to visit two of its famed temples namely Borobodur and Prambanan. For my 26th birthday, I'll be back in Indonesia and this time, in Bali (Denpasar). I'm sure I'm going to have a great time there with my aunt and mom! Can't wait to witness the glorious sunset at Uluwatu Temple, and party like there's no tomorrow in the central district.
- Hanoi, Bangkok, and Siem Reap in my mind. Because yolo!
- I've been thinking of updating my personal blog more often, probably one post per week. In 2015, I managed to pull off my Project 52 books. Well, I read 59 books to be exact. I might start publishing one post per week starting tomorrow because I already had a week worth of backlogs on my personal blog. Yikes!
- Japan, Japan, Japan. Sagot sa kahirapan. Am I going to visit you this October? Abangan!
I am praying that the stars are still aligned with my travel plans.
How about you? What are your travel plans for this year? Don't hesitate to share those in the comment section below.